Our incubation programme takes early-stage movement organisations and provides them with a structured programme of support to help them:
• Test, refine and prove the impact of their theory of change in a supported and progressive testing ground.
• Develop their own core infrastructure, governance and systems with mentoring and support before spinning out if the idea proves itself.
• Join a network of other incubated organisations to learn from, offer support to themselves and work together.
In practice this means the incubated organisation is housed within Neon’s legal structure and we take care of all backend support from finance to HR in the early stage and provide intensive coaching on everything from fundraising to comms and strategy for a subsidised fee.
To date we have incubated the four organisations below and will be reviewing the movement’s appetite for a scale up of this work over the coming year.
To ask questions, offer support or find out more you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurses United is a grassroots network of nurses supporting nurses to pressure Governments and Councils to listen to Nurses on the frontlines through:
• Campaigning on issues that matter to Frontline Nurses, not their managers.
• Building capacity and skills amongst the Nursing movement.
• Creating an organisation that values Frontline Nurses and trusts them to develop and lead campaigns.
They’ve led hundreds of demos across the UK and pioneered organising tools through the pandemic from the PPE reporting tool to helping successfully fight the case for higher wages.
Breathe is a team focussed on deep-rooted organising within communities closest to the pain. They work to bring the methods, strategy and culture of deep relational organising into the climate movement.
Everyone deserves fair access to high quality healthcare. Just Treatment is organising to win a transformed healthcare system, where private profit is never put before patient health by organising patients to fight for their rights and the service. They’ve won patient access to drugs against Big Pharma, produced a patient led plan for the NHS and had hundreds of media hits.
Kin is bringing together black activists and organisers together from across the UK to collaborate, strategise and support each other.